Facing an unplanned pregnancy is difficult, but facing it as a high school or college student is even more challenging. The important thing to know is that you are not alone on this journey! While this may not be what you had anticipated for your future, you are strong enough and resilient enough to keep moving forward in pursuing your dreams.
What Do I Do?
It’s natural to have a lot of questions if you think you might be pregnant. If you are a student, you may have questions like:
- “How do I know if I’m really pregnant?”
- “How do I tell my parents?”
- “Can I finish my education and be pregnant?”
- “What will my friends think?”
- “What are my options?”
- “How do I tell the father?”
- “What if he doesn’t want to be involved?”
- “Do I have the right support system to go through this pregnancy?”
We can help answer all these and more during an appointment at Aspire Now. You are not alone!
Support For Students
Aspire Now offers support for students facing unplanned pregnancies. We offer free pregnancy testing, ultrasounds and STD testing in a confidential environment. You do not need a parent or guardian present for your appointment and we won’t tell anyone that you came in and what services were performed.
We also offer options education to help you learn about all the possible outcomes for your unplanned pregnancy so you can make an informed decision regarding your next steps.
If you need a pregnancy test or just need someone to talk to, we are here for you. Contact us today to schedule your free and confidential appointment.
Directions to Our Center
Below, you will find directions to our center from various schools in the community. If you need additional support with transportation, please mention that when you set up your appointment.
- Burlington High School
- South Burlington High School
- Winooski High School
- Colchester High School
- Champlain Valley Union High School
- Milton Senior High School
- Bellows Free Academy
- Essex High School
- Mount Mansfield Union High School
- Bellows Free Academy Fairfax